Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to Basics

So I have been rather busy today. I am frustrated with the fact that I can't get a hold of anyone at all. When I get frustrated, I write but it doesn't come easy.

Today, I found some old radio programs and I am listening to them. Writing for radio shows must be interesting. It has given me an idea to write a short story in play form at some point. I am not sure how it will work out but it is out of my confort zone.

Being out of your comfort zone is a good thing when it comes to expanding. Although my sotry written in that form may not be good, I can always improve and see where I went wrong. I would write it now but again, I have homework. Along with doing homework, I am editing videos for my youtube channel. Performances from TV shows & movie and such.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeahsSpeeches?feature=mhee
check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment