Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Out on the Farm

http://www.testq.com/nfs/testq/photos/0002/3445/Wallpaper_1080p__23_.jpg
There are many places that I love to write. I write in my room a lot because it is the only place where I can relax often. As a kid, I actually would make a spot on the floor in the corner where I would write. I would sit on a blanket, surrounded by other bankets and I would just write. I should do that more often but lately, I haven't been able to.

The one place where I can relax more than anywhere else is at Nana & Papa's. This reminded me of their house because before I was born, it was a working farm. Anywho, it is so relaxing I have often fallen asleep writing laying in the bed I always stay in.

I would write more but I have homework so.. yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment