Friday, October 7, 2011

Writing Season

I think fall and winter are the best seasons for me to write in. All of my writings from those seasons seem more detailed and it may take longer to write but it is worth it in the end. I have had many ideas for books lately but when it comes to having the time.... oh boy.

I try to set aside time to write but it is hard. I am not doing too well in my classes right now so I am hoping to get those grades up. Focusing too much on that is driving me a bit bonkers honestly. it's hard to juggle all of these ideas, two classes, and fear because I don't have a job.

Today is "get everything done" day so i can't write very much. It isn't even 1 yet and I am baking a cake, doing laundry, already at breakfast & lunch, edited videos, posted to youtube, and now this. fun huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment